Monday, November 3, 2008

I am Thankful part 2

Welcome to the second installment of my thankful list....

Today I am thankful for...

1. Parents who volunteer to go on field trips!

2. Beautiful sunny days :) Thank you God for sending such wonderful weather.

3. Brandi Bradford - who helps me make it through each day at work... and is such a great friend!

4. My job... which some days is a blessing and a curse :) but I wouldn't trade it for any other job.

5. My mom, who taught me how to be a lady (she really tried hard, it's not her fault I didn't make it all the way :)), how to dedicate myself to a job and to be loyal to my employer. She also taught me how to be a honest Christian woman and to stand up for what I believe in. I am so thankful that I had her here as long as God allowed her to be.

6. My dad, for always being there. Even when he's miles away! It doesn't matter how far away he is whenever "the car breaks down" or some other malady occurs I know Dad will always be there... he may not always be able to do anything but he's always there.

7. To God for placing me with 2 such wonderful people to help me grow into the person He wants me to be.

Well there you have it! I made it through day 2 :)
Check back tomorrow to see if I'll keep on track!

No comments: