Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thankful - final installment

Today is Saturday and I've made it and accomplished my goal of listing 7 things each day that I am thankful for... here is today's list...

1. I am thankful for Kathryn Ponder and her courage to step out in faith to do what God wants her to do and for friendship which has richly blessed my life.

2. I am thankful for Lara Dodds, her exceptional singing voice which is truly a gift from God and for her friendship.

3. I am thankful for quiet Saturday mornings to spend time contemplating the wonders of God's creation.

4. I am thankful for all the ministers and elders at Highland Oaks who strive daily to do God's will.

5. I am thankful for the beauty of the human voice to lift praises up to God.

6. I am thankful for people who have the gift of cooking and for those that serve the food.

7. I am thankful for authors who with their gift of words can take us away for a little to places we may never see.

And there you have it the last 7 things on this list, but it is not totally complete because each day I find more "things" to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Lara said...

I really enjoyed reading your lists! You have a great perspective on things.